Monday, July 23, 2007

I'm a beginner........

So, I don't know at all what I'm doing. Have patience with this build and hopefully we'll have baseball pictures and Mexico pictures to share with everyone.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Woo! Blogging rocks!
A tip I just figured out and should have a lot longer ago...
get Picasa- it's a Google photo editing product. It's actually a nice piece of editing software, if you aren't into hard core Photoshop Nerdery like Karl and me.

When you open Picasa it automatically scans all your images that you recently downloaded from your camera, and you can edit them, then hit "blog this" or "online album" and it will automatically upload them to your Picasa/Blogger account. Since they are owned by the same company, they integrate and it makes blog pictures so easy!

Unknown said...

Ha! I just realized that this first post was from July 23 LAST year! LOL! It's still never too late to jump on the blog train. :)